Change case is a feature in computing allows the user to convert his or her text from capital letters to small letters, that is converting from uppercase (capital letters) to lowercase (small letters) vice verse. Change Case has five (5) options, they are as follows:
- Sentence case: This makes first letter in a sentence capital letters and the rest small letters .
- lowercase: It convert all letters to small letters
- UPPERCASE: This convert all letters in a text to Capital letters
- Capitalize Each Word Or Title Case: Is use to capitalize the first letter of each word and leave the other letters lowercase.
- tOGGLE cASE: This feature makes the first letters in each word small and others capital.
Table of Contents
- Change Text from Capital Letters to Small Letters in Microsoft Word
- Change Text form Capital Letters to Small Letters in Microsoft Power Point
- Change Text from Capital Letters to Small Letters in Microsoft Excel
- Change Text from Capital Letters to Small Letters in Corel Draw
Change Text from Capital Letters to Small Letters in Microsoft Word
Are you confuse and looking of steps by step guide on how to change capital letters texts to small letters text or changing from uppercase to lowercase using Microsoft Office Word, wow we are here to help you out. Simply follow these steps below:
- Highlight the text
- Click Home Menu
- Click Change Case Icon (The image below describes the change case icon)
- If you are changing from capital letters (uppercase) to small letters (lowercase), click on small letters option that reads “Lowercase”.
- If you are changing from small letters (lowercase) to capital letters (uppercase), click on the capital letters option that reads “Uppercase”.
Shortcut Keys Function
Change capital letter texts to small letter text or changing uppercase text to lowercase text in Microsoft Office Word are as follows:
- Highlight the Text
- Press and hold down the Shift Key on your computer keyboard and press F3 key from your keyboard all together (Hint: Shift first before F3).
- Observe the text to notice the changes when applying the above steps.
Change Text from Capital Letters to Small Letters in Microsoft Power Point
Change Text from Capital Letters to Small Letters in Microsoft Excel
Change Text from Capital Letters to Small Letters in Corel Draw
Corel Draw application also contains features that enable you to convert from capital letter to small letter or uppercase to lowercase vice verse as the case may be. The following steps will guide you on how to achieved that:
- Highlight the text
- Click on Text Menu
- Select and click Change Case command (Corel draw change case dialog box will appear, from the dialog box, select the format of your choice and click on OK
Note: This image above describes the Corel Draw Change Case Dialog Box.
How to change capital letters to lowercase in word mac
How to change all caps to lowercase in google docs